Sunday, August 1, 2010

Past, Present, & Future Loves

PAST

Fun puppy love
No arguments where push came to shove
Then I got older & found real love
The kind when you're IN love
The kind when there's always a smile on your face
Everyday with them no one can take their place
Then it happened & I got hurt
I mean the pain that makes me feel lower than dirt
Makes me wanna be alone & in the darkness I lurk
Someone looks at me the wrong way them I wanna murk
Then in time my heart mended
Only to give it away again & the happiness ended



FUTURE

Fun times no tears
Brave & bold no fears
Gonna grow old with the one I been with for years
Married & happy with kids
He's mine & I am his
Tingle from the top of my head to my feet with a kiss
When we're not together his touch I will miss
We never put each other down with low blows or a dis
When I'm down he knows how to give me a fix
Arguments but we don't go to bed mad
Lifts me up emotionally when I'm sad
I love the way he treats me so its no reason to nag
He's enough for me & with that I am happy, joyful, & glad


PRESENT

I cant wait to tell y'all this
But my present, well its none of your damn business

No comments:

Post a Comment