Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Into the candle lit room I walk. All that's there is music flowing from the
speakers and a table with a sheet laying across it. On top of it is a note.
"Take off your clothes & lay under the sheet" I did just that while listening to
the music. I feel a kiss on my neck & hears a deep voice say "Glad you could
make it, now just relax." I feel the sheet come down to rest atop my butt and
warm oil being poured across my shoulders & the top of my back. I feel his
strong hands working away the stress & worries of the week, no, the month. I
close my eyes & smile as I'm in my own paradise. I feel kisses from the middle
of my back to my waist followed by more warm oil. I relax even more because it
feels so good. His hands work up & down my sides, my entire back. My sides to my
chest. To under my breasts massaging them with nipples between his fingers. A
moan escapes my mouth & his hands disappears. I feel warm kisses & tongue from
my ankle, up my calf, to my thigh, to my thigh, down my calf, to my ankle, all
the while I'm melting inside & my juices are flowing. He massages each foot,
each calf, each thigh. While I get wet, wetter, & wetter. He removes the sheet
plants kisses & nibbles on my booty while I'm squirming. The oil & his hands
massaging creates the best sensation. He moves between my legs using the oil
from his hands & my wetness & massages my lips to my clit back to my lips. My
right leg stiffens with a little shakes to it. His left hand massaging my
cheeks, his right, my clit while I cum without even being entered. He leans down
to my ear & says "Happy Birthday. Ready for Round 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment