Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 18 (short story)

I know alot of secrets about the other agents in the office who were too weak and made the mistake of confiding in Kelly. That wouldn't be me though, I always change the subject when she gets too personal. My luch arrives at the perfect time. Kelly was just telling me about some guy she wants me to meet. I dash off into my office and closes the door and sits behind my desk. I bless my food, add the ranch and honey mustard dressing to my salad and starts getting down. I'm halfway done when its a knock at the door. Ugh what does Kelly want? I say, "Come in" in between chews. Instead of Kelly, in walks Tre and The Boss and here I am with a mouthful of salad with dressing on the side of my mouth and face....

No comments:

Post a Comment