Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 17 (short story)

I guess because I'm extra happy to be here. I walk in and speak to everyone who has arrived before me, which is only three other agents and I head into my office. I go over the papers once more to make sure I have everything there and in order then I check my messages. I have a few from other clients that want to set up an appointment so I call them backand take care of that. When I'm done making those calls, I see its 11:15am so I decide to give Tre a call but it goes straight to voicemail so I decide to leave a message. "Hi Tre, this is Kaiya. I was just returning your call to say I would love to go to dinner with you, just let me know the details. OK bye bye." I have nothing else to do until The Boss gets here to sign the papers so I call to order lunch. I order a a chicken salad and a sweet tea. I go make small talk with this other agent named Kelly, until my lunch arrives. I never tell Kelly too much because she's the type that can't hold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment