Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 19

I feel so embarrassed, I amost choke. I quickly wipe my face and hands and start to stand up when The Boss says, "No need to rush Kaiya, so to intrude. We'll just come back in a few minutes." Tre adds while smiling, "Yea cause it looks like you were going in on that. You didn't eat this morning baby girl?" The Boss is about 5'7 looks to be about 250lbs or more kind of reminds me of the rapper 8 Ball. Both him and Tre are dressed in button down shirts and dark blue jeans. The Boss has on dark shades, Tre has on a black fitted cap. "Please have a seat. I've been waiting on you, no need to come back, you're the only person I have to meet with today."
They both take a seat in front of my desk while I put my salad back in its bag and puts a piece of gum in my mouth. The Boss speaks, "So my man Tre tells me all about the house, I trust his taste so I'm ready to sign all the papers and be out of your way beautiful."I scream on the inside, I'll be making $1.5million on this sale! I smile big while sitting the papers in front of him while explaining. After all of my talking and smiling, he signs it all and I hand him his key to his new house, um, mansion.
"Thanks Ms. Kaiya pleasure doing business with ya." He stands and shakes my hand and walks out leaving me and Tre alone. I begin to speak to ask if he got the message I left on his voice mail but he beats me to it. "So I got your message before we came I know a nice place we could go for dinner. Does 8 sound good?" "Yes, but where are we going? What do I need to wear? Do you want me to meet you there?"He laughs, "Slow down. I mean you can wear something dressy but not too formal, like maybe going to a party but not to much skin. Shawty just wear something nice. And we can meet here if you like". I smile, "OK, 8o'clock then"He kisses my hand and turns and leaves me there smiling. I sit back down sit my salad back in front of me so I can finish and here comes that damn Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment