Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 25

through to the kitchen. It has all stainless steel appliances with marble counters and even marble floors. "Its so pretty I love this kitchen I would love to cook in here. "Thank you maybe you can cook in it one day if you play your cards right." "Yea yea yea we'll see. So where's the next spot?" He takes me off to the next room which is a pool room. It has soft leather chairs and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall in the corner of the room. The pool table is white with "T.Tate" written in blood red. He also has a mini bar in the corner across from the TV. The next room is his poker/craps room. He has the table in the center of the room with stools all around. I see speakers mounted in each corner of the room and a CD player in back of the room. "Nice. Seems like a nice bachelor pad here." He smiles, "Yea something like that I guess. Come on let's go to the middle level." We walk down to the middle level and there's a pool and hot tub also a spa for the ladies. He says, "I don't know why I added this here, no one ever uses it." "I'll use it, you got a masseuse on here?" "Naw nothing, that's why I don't know why its here. Come on." We keep walking and get to three guest bedrooms with their own bathrooms. "If you ever want to stay over you can sleep in one of these if you like. Don't worry, no one has slept in them besides my mama." "This is really nice Tre. Why would you want to buy a house when you have one here and you can sail anywhere and take your home with you." "Yea that's true but this is more like a party house. I want something for my future wife and kids because they will not be staying on here. I'm even thinking about selling it." "OK I understand. So where do you sleep?" He grabs my hand and opens this door that I thought was a coat closet and walks down these stairs to the bottom level. We walk down this short hall and he opens the door. When you first walk in its a sitting area well more like a living room with a flat screen

No comments:

Post a Comment