Friday, April 16, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 1 (short story)

Its a cold winter's night as I hurry home to get warm. Just left from going out to dinner with my best friend. That girl I swear, is a trip and a half. The stories she tells me (laughs a little). Just a mess. I pull up in the garage and push the button to close it. I get out the car and run into the house, turn off the alarm. Check my messages, 1 from you saying you get off at 3am and might be over depending on the weather. I look at the time, 11:15pm. That will be a while, I think as I go upstairs to my room. I take off my black leather coat hang it in the closet along with my bag. I turn on the TV as I sit on the side of my bed unzipping my knee high black leather boots. Laying across the bed I start flipping through the channels looking for something to watch. I find a good scary movie that starts at 12:30. Just enough time for me to take a hot bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment