Friday, April 16, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 2 (short story)

I get up, take off my jeans, sweater, panties, bra, and jewelry as I slip into my silk robe. I get my cell out of my bag and throw my clothes in the hamper and walk in the bathroom. I light some scented candles (strawberry of course) and runs some hot water in the tub along with some bath oil. I turn on some music to unwind, sit on my vanity stool and send a text to my man.
"hey sweetie, I just got home a few minutes ago. Getting ready to take a bath."
He replies within a few seconds, "Hmm babe wish I was there to wash your back. Did you get my message I left you earlier?"
I sigh, "yea I got it. Please try to come over I miss you."
He texts back, "I miss you too girl and since you said please I guess I can make it over there lol."
What? "You GUESS?"
"Lol I'll be there baby. Let me get back to work. I love you."
I reply "I love you to."

No comments:

Post a Comment