Friday, April 16, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 3 (short story)

My phone beeps letting me know my its getting ready to die on me. Oh well, I'll put it on charge after the bath. I walk over to the tub with my fluffy towel, lay it to the side, drop my robe, and ease down into the water, "Ahhh feels so nice." I relax as I listen to R. Kelly's "Whole Lotta Kisses" and it begins to rain. I can hear it tapping on my window. I finish up, step out the tub, rub my favorite oil on and pat myself dry. I walk into my room to my dresser, takes out a sexy night gown and puts it on. I go back and blow out the candles and run downstairs to get a glass of Nuvo before the movie starts. I get back in my room right as its beginning. I turn back the covers and climb into my king size bed. So cold ugh. I sit back sipping on my Nuvo watching the movie. Halfway through the movie I doze off, that is until...

No comments:

Post a Comment