Friday, April 16, 2010

Rain Pt. 3

We run in the house, We fall on the couch, I'm on the bottom my neck wet from your mouth, You kiss both nipples making a wet trail down south, We hear a loud pow, Then the lights go out. You push apart my knees, Kissing my thighs I'm begging you please, My sweetness got you mesmerized you don't wanna leave, You part my lips and dive in deep, Your tongue got me feeling higher than weed, Your loving so good you're all I need. Got my thigh shaking my voice trapped I can't scream, Sucking my pearl fingering my spot I'm bout to cream, So glad this is real and not a dream. You use the lightening as your light as you pull me to the floor, I'm saying "hurry up I want more," You wipe sweat off your head with my tee that you tore, Ready for good loving maybe hardcore. Pillow under my back legs over your shoulders, Entering me slowly bout to feel good all over, You got me feeling drunk even though I'm sober. You catch your rhythm and go faster, We breathing hard like we got asthma...

No comments:

Post a Comment