Friday, April 16, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 5 (short story)

I was on the computer looking at restaurants and I got the phone to make reservations. Ok I can go get it. But the room is all the way down the hall right next to the stairs. Whoever, or whatever is downstairs will see me going into the room. Maybe if I dressed in all black. Wait a minute this isn't a movie. Ok think. I crack my bedroom door open and peek out. The hallway light is off that's too strange, I always leave that on, ALWAYS. I shut the door back and pace the room. Maybe I should call him and see if that's him. I grab my cell. Ugh dead, forgot to put it on charge. I put my cell on charge and puts on some sweats, t-shirt and boots. As I walk over to see if the phone is charged enough to turn on, the power goes out. Damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment