Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Elevator

I step onto the elevator on my cell going to my new apartment, the doors are starting to close but you step your foot in just in time. You look at me, smile and say "Hey, how you doing today?" I smile goofly while taking in your features. Your eyes, mesmerizing. Your lips, tantalizing. Your voice got me fantasizing about things we can do. I push the button for the 6th floor, you push for the 5th and our hands touch. You smile and step back. As we start up to the 3rd floor the elevator jerks, stops, and goes black.. I feel my phn come from my hand and your breath on the back of my neck then your lips ever so softly. You turn me around kiss me and suck on my bottom lip. My knees get weak as you pull up my skirt and I feel you get down and your lips on my inner thighs leading to my paradise. I feel you snatch my panties off and insert your middle finger. You put my leg on your shoulder and starts sucking on my pearl ever so gently. You reach your other hand under my shirt and bra squeezing my breast, teasing my nipple. I feel you spread my lips and deep dive into my wetness. Im holding on not wanting this to end but i..i..its sooo g-g-good I think I'm about tto... I let out a loud moan. The lights come back on you fix my clothes and stand back as the door opens to your floor. You get off turn around, smile and says "Welcome to the neighborhood" as the door closes... Damn I love it here already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment