Friday, April 16, 2010

Rain Pt. 2

You swinging back & forth I'm going up and down, The rain & the slapping of our skin is the only sound, Squeezing my muscles I think my spot I found, Trust me this is only the 1st round. Move over to the trampoline, This is something out a dream, The way your name I scream, You should be glad you're on my team. You get it from the back loving the bounce, Giving it to me deep I'm loving every ounce, Yea I came hard but not down for the count. Now my back against the truck my legs around your waist, You rip off my tee you're impatient you can't wait, Your mouth hungrily on my breast loving how I taste, Sounds from my mouth are to good to be fake, Ooo you giving it to me a 10 naw 20 is your rate. Now you going hard slamming me against the truck, Your body begins to shake um naw its more like buck, Both of us reach our peak bout to nut, Lightening flash thunder rolls damn just our luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment