Friday, April 16, 2010

Perfect Date

Get the keys to the car,
We're headed out today but not to the bar.
Let's take a ride to the country side,
No music just the convo between you and I.
Riding discussing our future holding hands,
Talking about marriage, babies, those plans.
Pull up to the park,
We got time before its dark.
Pop the trunk got food & blanket for the picnic,
This can be romantic without the candles lit.
Spread out the blanket under the big tree,
Spread out the food I feed you, you feed me.
After wards we go to the playground,
On the swings, monkey bars, slide, acting like clowns.
We lay on the blanket talking, laughing me in your arms,
Its getting dark & cold but you always keep me warm.
We get in the car we got a long drive its getting late,
Even though it was simple, it was a perfect date.

No comments:

Post a Comment