Friday, April 16, 2010

Stuck In The Ocean

At first I was scared to go out on the dock where you were waiting in the boat. But as time went on, I got more comfortable, easing my way onto the dock. Still won't get on the boat, scared I'll drown. So I sit, sit on the dock talking to you for a good while. Then I finally step on the boat and we just chill in that spot for some time. Days pass and we move farther away from the dock. Months and months pass and we're together in the middle of nowhere enjoying each other. Then you start putting a foot in the water. Next its both feet up to your knees. Days go by and you're in up to your chest. The sharks are circling around you. You barely ask for help. How can I save you? Its 1 of me, plenty of them. How can I save you when you're not trying to save yourself. I guess we're... Stuck

No comments:

Post a Comment