Friday, April 16, 2010

Rain Pt. 1

Rain, the rain, beating hard against my window pane. My emotions are not gloomy like the weather, my heart is content for now light as a feather. Stuck in the house nowhere to go, lying here holding my pillow. Not because of loneliness, but because I want to feel your touch on my skin maybe a caress, you know where that would lead don't have to tell you the rest. Me with my tee & boy shorts on, you with yours & boxers come on. Lets take this outside be 1 with mother nature, kissing in the rain I wanna feel your nature... Rise. Rise to the occasion, thinking about the love we gone be making. Lets move this to the swings, try something new while doing our thing. I pull off my boy shorts things might get hot, you sit and I climb on top, you start swinging the rain never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment