Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Laying Here Thinking

Some nights as I lay here with alot on my mind I travel to the future.

What's in it for me? Will I have the nice job, house, husband, kids?

Or am I destined to be alone in this cold world?

I've been hurt, I've made mistakes that hurt others.

If they were never made, would my life be different or the same?

I've kept to myself in the past but am trying to open up more.

Never been seen as the sensitive type but I'm soft as a cloud.

I put my 'I love yous' on pause but I still care but I'm afraid of the results.

Maybe 5, 10 years my life will be great with everything I dreamed of.

Will the one I love still be in my life? Or will it be someone new?

Maybe. Just maybe. I'll have to be patient and just wait until that time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment