Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dreamin'

Laying here waiting for you to come home I slowly but surely drift off to sleep... Into dreamland I go....

In Paris in the most beautiful plush hotel suite there is on the 8th floor. Thick white carpet feel like clouds under my bare feet. I lay back on the chaise lounge flipping channels on the plasma to pass the time away. I look at the time, 9:30, you're late. Here I am in my blood red dress with the matching manolos waiting on you who's a no show. Every hair in place, make-up flawless and got on a smell that makes you wanna taste this...

12:30, no sign of you, no call, text, or email. Its getting late and I'm horny as hell. So I undress put on my robe, sitting on the balcony watching couples stroll. The cool breeze has my nipples hard as a rock, this feeling I have can't be stopped. Legs spread a lil wider feel the breeze climbing higher and higher. Fingers slip down to my sweetness rubbing my clit with a gentleness. Starts getting good head thrown back eyes shut. I feel a pair of lips on my neck a pair of hands on my breast.

Open my eyes there you are about to suck on my tit, I'm mad but my body won't resist. You move down kissing my thighs, then you move to my center your way to apologize. Sucking, licking, nibbling, oh yes wow, I need you in me bad right now...

You sit in the chair I climb on top, slow the fast my grinding won't stop. You flip me hitting my sweet spot from the back. Hearing my moans people stop, look up and catch us in the act. Now I'm on my back and oh you going strong, being watched by these people got me turned the hell on. I got deaf can't hear a thing, but I can feel my sweet spot hitting that high note while she sings. All of a sudden I hear horns and music from the cars, I open my eyes as I cum and there are stars. I look into your eyes and fall to sleep, in your arms is me you keep....

I open my eyes, dang what a good dream... Wait a minute. I look around, this isn't my room. This isn't my bed. I look next to me and there you lay. Maybe I wasn't.....
DREAMIN?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment