Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 11 (short story)

I reach in the back seat and grab my purse that's already ready for this occasion. I make sure our passports are in there then push the button for the hidden garage to open. Now, I know you're probably wondering, what the hell? Well let me give you the short version of everything. Starting with my childhood...... I was the youngest of five kids, oh yea, and the only girl. I got whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Childhood was the best ever, my teenage years was even better. I graduated at the top of my class and got a scholarship to a HBCU. I majored in real estate. At 22 I graduated, and by my 23rd birthday I had sold eight houses which were in the millions. And that eighth house, well that's why I'm in the current situation I'm in right now. "The Boss" is what they called the man who wanted to purchase the 10 million dollar home... Excuse me, Mansion. This is what happened....

No comments:

Post a Comment