Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 8 (short story)

As I'm walking down the stairs, I feel a cold breeze coming from the patio.
"I know he didn't leave through the patio and leave the door open I'ma kick
his..." I stop in my tracks as I see a big arrow of rose petals pointing to the
patio. I walk to the living room, sit my glass down, then walk out to the
patio. I see candles and rose petals around the hot tub and some Nuvo on ice. Ok
where is he at, as I walk over to the table beside the hot tub, I see an
envelope with my name on it. Hmm what is this, I open it, its a poem expressing
to me how he feels and at the bottom is instructing me to get in the hot tub and
put a blindfold on. I mumbled and laugh under my breath, "this is sweet but how
long was he gonna wait til I came out here, what if I didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment