Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get To Know Some1

People are so caught up with how people look these days. Ladies, we have to have

big asses, small waists, nice face, nice hair, nice breasts. Men have to have 6

packs, dreads, fresh cut, tall, cute, fine, oh & another thing, they gotta have

money right?

What happened to getting to know the person from the inside out? Of course you

have to be somewhat attracted to them but why not try stepping out of your

comfort zone. Why not try talking to someone as if you're blind. Get to know

their heart, personality. Forget what they look like. This is what my grandma

always told me "You may get a pretty man but he will treat you like dirt & leave

you crying. But you get a man that doesn't look as good as the pretty 1 and he

will treat you like a queen."

Whoever I talked to (past, present, future) I take that into consideration. Plus

I have seen many friends get hurt because they go with the guy because of his

looks or what he has. Me personally, I don't care if you work at burger king,

you're a lawyer, hit man, whatever. Long as you handle yourself. I'm not

impressed with your money cause last time I checked, I can make my own. I don't

care what kind of car you drive because I have my own, 2 matter fact, ('00 Yukon

& 88 Chevy Caprice). What I do care about is how you carry yourself, are you

confident in yourself. What do you like, what do you want in life, where do you

see yourself in 5-10yrs, how do you treat your mother & kids if you have any.

People need to get back to the basics & stop worrying about trying to fuck 1st.

Keep on doing that & you gonna have to deal with this 1 night stand for the rest

of your if they're pregnant. I'm just saying get to know the person you talking

to before you move on to the next step. Start doing what your parents,

grandparents did, take your time with the one you're with. I promise it'll work

better that way. Also, quit breaking up because of something they did. Learn to

forgive. If they lied about what they spent money on, work it out. Just work on each other. NO ONE is perfect that's why Jesus died for our sins. Life

is too short to keep doing what you're doing if you're not doing it right.

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE.

I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment