Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 13 (short story)

I got into my new E Class Benz that I bought for myself just because. I turn it on and T.I.'s Urban Legend is coming through the speakers and I'm in my zone already. I let down the windows and enjoy the summer air since it wasn't too hot that day. An hour later I'm pulling up to the winding driveway of the mansion and stop and stare in awe. I wonder if I would like to stay in something this big one day. I'm never home, I'm not married, no kids so, maybe later. I snap out of my trance and head to this castle. I get out of my car, grab my bag and walk up to the huge mahogany doors and stick the gold key and opens the door. Every time I step into this place I'm at a lost for words. I was so glad my client hasn't made it here yet so I can gather my thoughts and keep my composure. I walk around and make sure the place is clean. After I make sure everything is straight I walk back to the 2nd floor and stare out at the lake which is behind the house. I feel someone staring at me so I turned around...

No comments:

Post a Comment