Sunday, May 23, 2010

Taking Someone's Man/Woman

"Oooo girl, did y'all here about So&So taking This&This man?"
"No girl, when?"......
I'm sooo tired of hearing this from these "simple minded unstable creatures that give us good

women a bad name" chicks. Let me give y'all some knowledge for a min OK. 1st you can't take

someone else man. I mean sure, you can TAKE him as in, tying him up, putting him in your

trunk, & riding off into the sunset. But y'all know that I'm NOT talking about THAT kind of take.

I mean when your man is seeing this chick on the side & then 1 day he leaves you & the next he's

with So&So. Let me tell you this. So&So did NOT take your man. He left you on his own. He

found something in her that he didn't have in you, he was tired of your bs, etc. Whatever the

reason he left you, YOU need to find out. Don't go around saying, "I can't stand that bitch she

took my man." or "If So&So wasn't a hoe, we would still be together." How you know? He could

have been on the brink of leaving you anyway & So&So was just an excuse he found to make that

move to leave. Fellas, same goes for you. I just used the females as an example cause that's

what you hear of most times. But a man can NOT take your lady from you. He may tempt her

with something you lack, but granted, she LEFT on her OWN. Everyone just remember that.

And stop fighting the man/woman who took your woman/man don't blame them, blame the one

who you were with. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment