Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 9 (short story)

I take off my robe, gown, and slippers and gets into the hot tub slowly and relaxing once I'm settled in. "oops. Almost forgot the blindfold." I put the blindfold on and rest my head back. I almost doze off until I feel something graze across my lips. I jump and open my eyes. Damn the blindfold girl. I start to pull the blindfold up and he hits my hand away and say, "Just open your mouth babe." He rubs something over my mouth and I part my lips as he slips something in between them. Hmmm. "Now bite down. Slowly." I bite down slowly on the biggest juiciest strawberry ever! Next I feel him licking my lips then sucking on the bottom 1. I feel him get in the hot tub next to me. Next he's pulling me on top of him, I feel him putting another strawberry in my mouth, while his other hand is finding its way between my thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment