Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Pu$$y-My Prerogative.... By Mary B. Morrison

My pu$$y
My prerogative

The last time I'd checked
My pu$$y was attached to me
Not some wanna be lover
Claiming my pu$$y
Was his pu$$y
And reciting the same line
To the other
Pu$$y in his face
After I cum
He's gone without a trace

You see this pu$$y
That's between my legs
Is attached to a head
With brains
That can drive a man insane

My pu$$y
My prerogative
To give
Or to keep
To remain celibate
To sale a bit
Or to creep
Or to freak

To snap
Or to rap
Around a man's head
In and out of bed

Unconditionally
My pu$$y is
My prerogative

Wanna taste
Wanna slide into first base
Second? Seconds?
Third? Thirds?
My pu$$y has the first and final words
On whether your d¡ch is worthy
Not
If your d¡ck is dirty
Your pockets are dry
You're a selfish lover
Your back hurts
You cum before my pu$$y gets wet
You leave right after your cum is dry
Don't ask me why
I refuse to let you fuck me
Just take your d¡ck
And let my pu$$y be
Free to choose
The right stroke
The right man
The right lover
The right d¡ck

Unconditionally
For as long as I live
It's my clit
My pearl
My pu$$y
My world
My prerogative

Cum correct
Or don't cum at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment