Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heard This On The Radio: Sad But True

Why do black women hate on other black women so much?

I mean when a black woman does something good, owns something good, or has something good another black woman has got to hate on her in some way form or fashion.

I don't know if this is true about all races but its true with black women. For example I got my hair done and everyone was saying how cute it was even strangers were asking for the stylist #. Now this 1 person (who happens to be very close to me) had nothing to say at all. The reason? (that I found out at a later time) My hair looked better than hers and she was mad that she didn't find that stylist 1st. Wtf?

Its sad. Why cant you be happy for that person and try to strive to be like that person (or better depends on what you want). So many times I have listened to women "you know she didn't buy that" "ain't no way i would do that" "she should be ashamed..."

I admit that I have talked about other females BUT its never about their success or relationships. That's their biz. Now I give props all the time if I see something they have that I find is cute (hair, jewelry, bags, clothes, shoes, etc.)

I'm just saying, why we gotta hate on each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment