Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cold Winter's Night Pt. 15 (short story)

I went to the office got all the paper work done, called in an order to my favorite restaurant cause I was too tired to cook. I left the office, stopped by to pick up my food, and headed home. When I stepped in the house, I turned off my alarm then turned it back on and I noticed I had a message on my machine. Who called my house? I set my food down in the kitchen then I check my cell for missed calls. No missed calls. No one calls my house unless they can't reach me on my cell or the office so who could it be. I push play as I get a plate and wine glass out of the cabinet for my Nuvo in the fridge. "Ay Ms. Kaiya, this Tre." I almost drop my glass. How did he get my house number? Duh girl you gave him your card. But what does he want? "I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me after The Boss gets everything straight. I mean if you got a man or whatever I understand. But I was really feeling you from the short amount of time we spent together today. Hit me back at 555-0923 or just let me know tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment